Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sail Away

I have lots of mason jar projects coming up because of my Etsy store.  The jar of the day is my nautical jar.  This one is dedicated  to my Grandpa who is no longer with us.  Him and my dad always wanted a sail boat.  I tend to like them too.  It may be the beach bum in me!



These Craft Smart paints are the least expensive ones at Michael's but they do the job.  I fell in love with this color as soon as I saw it.  So of course I had to buy it.


This is all hand painted.  Once the blue has a few coats and is dry start painting your birds and sail boats.



This is a braided piece of twine.  Just braid it like you would braid your own hair.


This was my easiest mason jar project but one of my favorites.  Of course I love all the pink ones I make but this one was one of the top 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment